Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crash Course Day 1

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I'm an awful blogger! I have not had any time to do much! It was my B-Day and then a week at camp, and then I got super sick, and finally I had my three Crash Into Photography classes... which I loved!!!! Thank you mom, you pick the best presents!!!! Ok so these are the picture from day one. We shot Joe and Becca Carter(super cute and expecting a boy in four months)! It was 104 outside and I had a super bad cold! So other than the fact that I could not Breathe it was a lot of fun and Shauna was a great teacher( go check out her blog shaunamanessphotography.blogspot.com)! We had a blast and I learned so much! So here are a few of my favorites and stay tuned for pictures from Day 2 (oh and from camp 220... John Sherrill is amazing!!!!(that's the band that played!!!!))








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas