Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bug's First photo shoot!!!

So I got to go shoot the cutest family in Austin today!!! I have never been to Austin and they were so great, they showed me around the entire city and showed me the coolest candy store ever! I am now obsessed with going back just so I can go back to The Big Top Candy Shop!!! I even got to see the inside of our state's capital( which is cool by the way!) So here are some of their photos! I told them I would put up around five...needless to say, I couldn't keep it to just five!!! Stayed tuned for pics of my trip! Oh and you have to see a picture of their cute dog! She was a trooper for staying inside while we were gone! Yay for good doggies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas