Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Big Changes Coming Soon!

So I have recently discovered that I am a bad blogger, but I'm going to buck up and barge through my issues! Needless to say I have no problem talking, so I'm just going to pretend we are having a nice long conversation! There are some big changes coming to Split Second Photography. The foremost being a change of name. After much deliberation and soul searching I have decided to change the name of my business. In a couple of weeks I will be announcing the new name! Although I have always loved Split Second, it has come to my attention that as my business grows and as I grow as a person that this new name is something that is me and will continue to grow with me! But for today, I will leave you with an image that has made my day better and I hope your day is better as well! This image comes from my sister's baby shower! She is having a boy and his name will be Paden, and that means I'm going to be an aunt...and that is so totally amazingly awesome!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas