Monday, September 20, 2010

Retail Therapy

I love retail therapy. I think this is an amazing way to relieve tension, stress, and worry! Luckily my form of retail therapy is heading to a flea market and looking through every dingy booth and dirty trailer looking for something awesome to decorate with or use in photos! Its amazing what you can find when you go to places like these! For instance, once I found 3 old windows without glass, but still had their awesome latches...so what did I do? I turned them into a collaged chalk board...all for the grand total of 10.00 including the chalkboard paint! This type of retail therapy should keep whoever I marry happy because It won't cost him a lot! On a different note here are some images from one of my recent jaunts! This is from a place called Canton, and if you have ever been there you know how amazingly awesome it is! and if you haven't been...you should...its a law somewhere that you should go at least once..it is... i promise...

I love scales! I love photographing newborns and Scales just work wonders for their photos!

I just love old golf clubs! My grandfather and my uncles all played and they even taught me! I played in high school...I think i might start again!

Since my sister is having a baby soon, I seem to be drawn to all things kiddo and since I love books, I though "Why Not?"
I have shoot coming up entitled "High Tea" and I am always on the lookout for cool dining-ware...and silverware just happens to be my major weakness! And this knife called to me with the "M" since my family name is Mizell!

And last but not least I can never pass up a cool old camera! I love cameras( I wonder why?) and having a fast growing collection of them! This little Traveler just caught my eye and it was so cute!
Well that's all for this shopping trip! I hope you enjoyed tagging along!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas