Thursday, August 28, 2008

Are you ready for some foootttbaaalll????!!!!!!!

OK so today I went to my very  first college football game today!!!! GO BEARKATS!!!!! OK so I had a blast going to Chi Alpha(a co-ed christian sorority) and getting my face painted up for the game!!!! And then we all walked all five million of the hills and got to the game and I just fell in love with the game(all because of the ability to take pictures!!!) Which is odd because I do not know anything about football and have hardly ever watched a football game in my life!!!! Ok well have fun looking I had fun taking!!! Oh ya and the guys in the picture are from Chi Alpha too...not just some random guys!!!
Sammy the Bearkat






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas