Monday, August 11, 2008

I am off about to begin a brand new stage in life. It is now act two and I'm about to enter the craziest years of my life.I can't wait as I go off to begin my new school years as a BFA Photography major at Sam Houston State University. There are so many things now that I worry about and wonder what may come of my decisions. I believe in what I have written below with all my heart and my soul. I also know that through it all God will be with me every step of the way. Thanks for listening to a worried college student

CHOICES... ONE PATH TO GO ON NEVER TO CHANGE DIRECTIONS ALWAYS TO BE THE SAME ONLY THE NORMAL MAY GO, OR... TWO PATHS INTERSECT CREATING AN OPTIONS A CHOICE YOU HAVE TO MAKE... THREE CHOICES LAY BEFORE YOU ONE,TO TAKE THE NORMAL AND REMAIN THE SAME TWO, TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED AND BE UNCOMMON, OR... THREE TAKE THE PATH BACK TURN YOUR BACK ON THE CHOICE FOR HOPE, LIFE, DREAMS GO BACK TO THE PAST, NEVER TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE... ONE CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE TO GO FOR THE LESS TRAVELED TO BE AMONG THE UNCOMMON TO BE MY OWN PERSON TO PURSUE A NEW DESTINY...


I thought this picture applied! I love taking pictures of random things!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas