Friday, August 22, 2008

OK so I have now entered the life of an official college student!!!! This is a picture of my INCREDIBLY small dorm room, but its ok I have adjusted(don't worry I haven't gone postal...yet!) OK so not much to report yet! I have not started classes yet(I start on Monday)! But the girl in the pictures is my new room-mate and her name is Ashlee(She is a musical theatre major...so we both are art majors of a sorts) Ok well enjoy your day! I'm fixing to go to bed because I have to go to Conroe tomorrow to pick up my new dorm fridge!!!

1 comment:

Cory J said...

your room looks very cozy now with everything i'm not going to lie! i love you and miss the fire out of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas