Monday, August 11, 2008

Things that make my life heaven!!!

in life there are things that brighten your day, that cause you to wake up in the morning, and bring back special memories. These things may not be material they may only be a scent or a sight, but they help you to get through the good time and the bad. Today I wanted to share with you some of the things that help me get up and face this "wonderful" Texas humidity. So hop in for the ride! Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle while in motion, and please do not offend the natives...they do bite!
        
      
 
1. My Fair Lady 2. My favorite book The Count of Monte Cristo 3. the smell of fresh cut hay 4.My camera(I Love photography)5. Flip flops from Old Navy( I CAN'T STAND SHOES)!!!6. The smell of burning leaves. 7. ALL Broadway musicals 8. My iMac(Can't leave home without it) 8. Music(I love music)9. Dr.Pepper...need I say more?!?! And Now the most important things in my life. My Family and My Friends!!!

My Family(my dad didn't make this shot...but he still counts big time)

My Best friend Cory!!!!

And finally how could you not want to get up and just bask in the glory and beauty of all that God has made. This is what really makes me want to get up in the mornings!!!

1 comment:

Suzette Mizell said...

That was awesome. Remember I love you but God loves you more. That seems impossible because I love you with all that I am, but God does love you more. And know that I can't be with you always, but He is and can. Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas