Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day One


Today day of all days I think I have found one of my most coperative subjects yet. A Senior at Madisonville High School she was a awesome girl to take photos with! We had so much fun together and her mom tagged along and she was a hoot! We took pictures here, there, and everywhere... with a few trucks in between! I can't Wait to see how these turn out with her invites!

Thank Goodness the sun was being so Wonderful that day...if only it could have been a little cooler!!

I love this wall the most!!!!



Ok so it was all i could do to get this girl to sit on these trucks... they were so HOOOTTT!!! and I don't mean good looking...It's definately summer in Tejas!!!





This next one is my FAVORITE!!!






And lastly we have that DREDDED cap & gown!!!!


She Was So happy when we got to the LAST PHOTO!!! I guess she figured out what models have to go through now...poor dear!!!!

Well that's all for today...or mabey i'll check in later so bu bye guys!!!!Have a blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas