Monday, May 26, 2008

Seniors Baby!!!!!

Ok so we went to a water park for our senior trip,but unfortunately I was not gonna take my nice, expensive camera into a WATERPARK... I mean hello!!!! So we went to Gruene, Texas to eat at the Gristmill...it was so incredibly good!!! The best part of the whole trip, though in mine and my buddy Trace's opinion, was the antique store on the square(and the soda shop next door). Gruene also holds the oldest dance hall in Texas so it was kinda cool to go there, but we had an absolute blast!!! check out the picks! Ok so this is the entry sign... i just loved it

and their flowers!
and for some odd reason their lights!!!
This is me and my Bestest friend Cory at dinner...It was SOOO hot!

This is in the soda-shop


This is my buddy Trace in his genuine WWI soldier's helmet he was in love!!! Like a kid in a candy store!
Ok so i love old telephones... I wanted this one so bad
This was the town Vinyard sign and i just thought it was so pretty!
The guys were in love with all the different hats they could find, but this was one of the favorites!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas