Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Green Acres is the Place to be...

OK so Jamie and I finally made it back from all our senior trips and parties and I was so shocked to see that my dad's corn had grown at least three feet since I last saw it. I just had to get out there and take some pictures of our farm. So here it is from dad's prize garden to my mother's goofy dog! Check it out!
My dad's prize chickens!!!! I think he loves them more than he does us! Just kidding!
These are my daddy's girls(he just loves his future hog dogs!) the big one is Dolly(she is the quizical one) and the little one is Molly


These are my mother's prize hibiscus trees!This is my dad's prize garden, and lord forbid you mess any of it up!

I HATE onions, but i loved the pictures I took of them

The tomatoes aren't ready yet, and my mom just can't waitWe have peas and carrots(well no carrots, but we do have corn!)

We even have some fruit...my dad loves his plums!
This is my mom's goofy cocker spaniel, Dooley, and no he is not named after the truck
And now we even have some new baby birds! Aren't they cute? Every time I would stick the camera above them to take their picture they struck this pose... i was laughing so hard I almost couldn't get this shot!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Neat pictures of the farm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas