Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh My Goodness No You Didn't

Ok so one of my favorite things to do is kidnapp my friends and force them to pose for pictures. Every now and then I find a place that I want to take pictures at. Well i kidnapp them and put them in there so i could see if the place and the lighting will work. They pretty much hate it because I don't let them change their clothes and then I put my favorties up on here(even if they don't like them)!!! So here is my new roomie Jamie at the old Mecca school house( My great-great-grandmother went to school in this place when she was little) its unihibited now but it was an awesome place to take pictures!!! So heeerrreee'sss Jamie!!!!







1 comment:

Erica said...

Love the blog! And just so you know you are welcome to kidnap me anytime you want to take pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas