Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In all my randomness!




Ok so I can be a totally random person when it comes to pictures. I LOVE taking pictures of things just as much as i love taking pictures of people and lately I have compiled a set off all my favorite things. Enjoy!!


This is my absolute FAVORITE... because it has a sentimental meaning to me... a close friend once told me that no matter what happens your raod will lead you where you are supposed to be, and seeing this made me think of that.



This was taken in the LITTLE town of Normangee Texas!!! It is actually the wall of the old ice house used by the butcher in the grocery store(they have since upgraded to a real freezer, which is pretty much high tech as you get there...hehehe)!!! Ok well I have had a wonderful day, but I have to go to a Senior Dinner... YUM Mexican Food!!! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Search!

ME

ME

A Split-Second in MY life!!!!

College Station, Tejas